[Mediawiki-l] page ID value in imported XML files

Jeff Lane jeffl at valvesoftware.com
Tue May 16 16:45:08 UTC 2006

OK. Thanks Brion. I'll just make these a dummy value for my purposes,
since I'm adding new pages to an existing wiki.

The XML I/O functions have worked well so far. I'm creating a bunch of
keyword definition pages using text files and macros to generate the
XML, and importing on a test server before importing the final pages to
a production server. The only thing that would make it easier would be
if you could force it to do a rebuild from the import page instead of
having to log in to a shell to run the maintenance script.

When I'm done, I'll see if I can add any info I've learned to the FAQ
and/or reference pages.

-Jeff