[Mediawiki-l] To Change Separator Character (underscore to Dot)

Elliott F.Cable ecable at avxw.com
Sun May 14 00:12:28 UTC 2006

I have to say it'd be cool if you'd integrate this, but I'd suggest
dashes (-) instead of periods (.) - it'd make more sense to the end-
user, and be more user-friendly. Perhaps, just make it an option as
you suggested - a configuration variable. Check with brion about
getting into the SVN team to comit you're changes.