[Mediawiki-l] SoC:2006

Amit Vyas amitvyas.cse at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:44:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I am planning to work on Mediawiki for google SoC, in particular I think of
following project,

While editing we need to take care of adding relevant [[page title | some
text ]] for the words which already have a page created. there is no
functionality for this as I know.

I would like to know is this functionality required ?

This project at instance appears to be text parsing one which Please suggest
on this.

I have last test on 8th/may so I have not gone into details as of now.

I am currently pursuing my Masters course in Computer science, from BITS
Pilani[http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in] , and Since I am not into web
design/programming yet I maintain a site and 2 internal wikimedia servers.
--
Regards.
Amit Vyas