[Mediawiki-l] Reverting changes by single user difficult?

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 13:55:16 UTC 2005

In this month, there have been atleast 2 people who've asked help about vandalism where 1 single user wrecked havoc on their site. I'm making my own WIKI where I too will surely face the issue sooner or later. Surely there must be an easier way to deal with single vandal users?
Isnt there anything which you can make which does something like:
DELETE all changes in all tables from USER "xyz". Is this something hard to code?
thank you
Eric