[Mediawiki-l] Netscape 4 and mediawiki-1.4.1

D & D Player DaGoat dagoat0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:49:41 UTC 2005

I have been developing a wiki site that needs to display on systems running
Windows 2000 running IE and Solaris running Netscape 4.7. The machines
running IE work with no problem at all. But the Netscape 4.7 does not
display the page so it can be read. I am right now searching the archives to
see if anyone else has posted about this problem yet. If you know of any
real quick solution to this that have been posted can you please post the
date of that post so I can go back to that one and see if the fix works.
 Thank you very much for your help