[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki 1.5 and LDAP Authentication

MHart wiki at matthart.com
Thu Oct 20 14:01:30 UTC 2005

>> MediaWiki is written specifically for Wikipedia and sites like it. I
would recommend against using MediaWiki for an internal company wiki; if
something else suits your needs please feel free to use it. <<

We use mostly MediaWiki here at Intuit and have successfully integrated LDAP
and other auth methods. I suspect that Batti Lou needs to disable all
firewalls and other restrictions on his (her?) HTTP box. If Linux, turn off
iptables as well as SELinux. Then re-enable firewalls until it breaks
again - then you'll know what's causing it.

- MHart