[Mediawiki-l] Missing image

Coombes, Andrew andrew.coombes at hants.gov.uk
Thu Oct 13 15:09:20 UTC 2005

I had this recently, after an upgrade.  The only way I could fix it was to open the image from Special:Imagelist using the (desc) link, copy the name of the image from the page header and paste it in the tag on the wiki page where I was trying to display it.  Why this would work where typing in the name manually would not, or why the existing link to the image was now invalid I could not discern.
This only happened on a few pages too, not the whole site.
Bizarre, but it's problems like this that give a frisson to day.  Isn't it?  Oh, OK.

Andrew