[Mediawiki-l] set the target of the image?

Morten Blaabjerg morten at crewscut.com
Wed Oct 12 10:13:06 UTC 2005

This of course has the obvious disadvantage, that the same image will not be
able to link to different locations. Say you want to use the same image as
an icon, used in different contexts pointing to different pages, which might
share common attribute, which the icon signifies.

Morten :-)

--
Crews Cut Production
Morten Blaabjerg