[Mediawiki-l] Re: wikifarm

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Wed Mar 30 21:04:19 UTC 2005

Its not much of a problem to insert a variable in the xhtml-slim for the
call to the css.
I think you could choose the value of the variable depending on the
namespace of the page (easy) on or the name of the page...those are
custom changing layout without the use of cookie.
Then of course, you can use a cookie, for different layout depending on
people visiting your site.

Although I used this method just to change the language of the menu
depending on the language of the visitor's browser, I really think it
could be easily adapt for the name of the css (or the directory, but
beware, I'm not sure how it will be handled by the users monobook
features... better disable this)

http://www.fxparlant.net

François