[Mediawiki-l] wikifarm

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:38:08 UTC 2005

Although it's my habit to first lurk a bit on a mailinglist, then
write, I've got an issue which bothers me so much I deny my normal
behaviour (too much difficult english words in a too lang sentence for
a simple dutch guy).

While working with my wiki, I want to create different layouts for
different peaces of my wiki. I could just install different
mediawiki's, but that is a bit too much space consuming, so after a
while of searching I found the word Wikifarm.
Only problem is that there is no information regarding wikifarms and
mediawiki. )-:
the question: Should the solution be somewhere in wikifarms or are
there other ways to achieve multiple layouts?

thanks in advance

Lighans
--
My mediawiki effort (in dutch): http://huijgen.ligfiets.net/mediawiki/