[Mediawiki-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Long-term: Wiki import/export format

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:09:02 UTC 2005

Hoi,
As part of the Wikidata implementation we will have a shot at
importing and exporting data using formats like XML. There are already
some people interesting in helping out with this. Exporting the
current wiki data in XML could be part of that effort, It would be a
good thing to combine things as we propably do not want to publish XML
in too many ways,

Thanks,
    GerardM