[Mediawiki-l] Problems to install mediawiki

ncahen @ associatives.org ncahen at associatives.org
Tue Mar 22 13:21:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sorry to bother with this type of issue, but I can't setup the mediawiki.

I tried with mediawiki 1.3.1, and 1.4.
I uploaded the tar file on the server, and untared it there, without any
problem.
I changed the chmod of the config directory to 777.

When I enter to "setup" link with the browser, I receive this message:
"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request." I had the same problem with mediawiki
1.3.1 and 1.4

Some more infos:

Apache/2.0.48 (Fedora)
MySQL 3.23.58