[Mediawiki-l] wiki display inconsistent with content

rouble rouble at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:37:59 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I have a wiki that I run to keep notes. I now have this one page that
does not update it's display, no matter how much I edit the content.

I have put it up on the www to better explain my problem. Here is the page;
http://rouble.podzone.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page/todo

If you'll notice the pages content is different from what is being
displayed. Does anyone know what is going on ? [You may edit the wiki
to test it out - but please don't remove any existing content]

I think I am running mediawiki 1.4.5 released 2005-06-03. I am running
this on debian 3.1 using php5, apache2 and mysql.

TIA,
rouble

--
"A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of." - Ogden Nash