[Mediawiki-l] Editing the universal page footer for a wiki

Paul James Cowie editor at ancientneareast.net
Wed Jun 22 13:13:13 UTC 2005

Can anyone help?

I want to edit the footer of my wiki.... The area where the Mediawiki
logo, page access / modification details, etc is kept....

Essentially, I want very much to add a universal Creative Commons
license to my pages...

Try as I might, however, I can't discover how do this.... The
documentation seems to be missing or well-hidden!

Can anyone on-list please point me to online documentation /
instructions for editing the footer? Alternatively, can anyone let me
know how to make a start on this?

Paul James Cowie
BA Hons (Sydney) GradDipEd MA (Macquarie) PhD in candidato

London, England and Sydney, Australia

Editor, http://www.ancientneareast.net/
Area Supervisor, Tel Rehov Excavations, Israel
Committee Member, Friends of the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology

PhD Candidate, Department of Ancient History and Archaeology, Macquarie
University, Sydney, Australia