[Mediawiki-l] Notice level fixes

ross.nicoll at zen.co.uk ross.nicoll at zen.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 12:53:21 UTC 2004

I've recently started using Mediawiki, and one of the things I've noticed is that if you don't ignore notice level errors from PHP, you get a lot of warnings about undefined variables. So, I've started work on fixing this, and have attached a patch that fixes the most common of the problems.

I've been testing these for a few days now, without any problems, but would appreciate other people looking over the patch too, see if they can see any flaws in what I've done.

Also, who would I send this patch to, to get it included in Mediawiki?