[Mediawiki-l] Re: Install mediawiki

刘爱军 laj at pps.com.cn
Wed Mar 3 05:39:50 UTC 2004

mediawiki-l-request,

   After I installed php 4.3.4,mySQL 4.x,mediawiki 1.2, I type http://myPcname/wiki/index.php in my local pc,it worked well,I saw the main page, but I type the same url form another pc in the local network, it return the following message. And now, it even can't work in my local pc, IE6 and Opera7.5 browser all returned the same following messsage:

======message begin
Notice: Undefined variable: REQUEST_METHOD in C:\wiki\Setup.php on line 74

Notice: Undefined variable: REQUEST_URI in C:\wiki\Setup.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\wiki\Database.php on line 196

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wiki\Setup.php:74) in C:\wiki\Database.php on line 414

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wiki\Setup.php:74) in C:\wiki\Database.php on line 449

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wiki\Setup.php:74) in C:\wiki\Database.php on line 450
=====message end

	I installed php/mysql/mediawiki on my notebook,Windows Xp pro,sp2. I have reinstalled php/mysql/mediawiki many times,but it don't work for me, what should I do?

        致
礼!

        刘爱军(xsfox)
        laj at pps.com.cn