[Mediawiki-l] Wiki requires "zero" cookie protection in ZoneAlarm firewall

Sterling D. Allan sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com
Tue Dec 28 06:24:20 UTC 2004

On my system, I am not able to log in anew unless I set my ZoneAlarms
firewall cookie setting to its lowest point, in which it does not block any
cookies.

This seems to be a newer bug that was not in place when I first was using
the mediawiki program.  I've not upgraded since installing back in June.
Planning upgrade in Jan.  Will the upgrade address this bug?

I'm running on Windows XP (VGA setting due to monitor issue); IE6.0;
ZoneAlarm 5.5 with latest updates.

Sterling