[Mediawiki-l] "Special Pages" appear in user's "Contributions" page

Tom Veidt lists at bric.de
Fri Apr 16 16:31:07 UTC 2004

Hello,

a user from my Wiki just noticed a strange behavior: "Special Pages"
which he visits appear in his "Contributions" page even though he hasn't
edited anything on these pages. The same also happens on my
Contributions page.

See here for an example:
http://mozilla.bric.de/wiki/index.php?title=Spezial:Contributions&target=Digitus

Also notice the exclamation mark in the article names, e.g.: "Das
Deutsche Mozilla-Wiki:!Dead-end pages". Is this a bug or on purpose?
It's a relatively new Wiki and I haven't noticed this behavior before.
But that looks like a bug to us.

Thanks.