[Foundation-l] POV in Chechen Wikipedia

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:58:02 UTC 2012

Hoi,

Thanks for bringing this up, Yaroslav. If it turns out to be a really
solid claim, we would need someone neutral with language competence to
figure out what is going on there... Any ideas? I have a retired
professor in mind who speaks the language fairly well (Johanna Nichols
from UC Berkeley), but that could involve costs for the WMF. I don't
know anyone else who is not from Chechnya and still speaks Chechen.

Th.