[Foundation-l] Adding a comment section under every Wikipedia article

Yao Ziyuan yaoziyuan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:19:09 UTC 2012

Instead of hosting comment sections on Wikipedia, there is also the
possibility to just retrieve external comments using Google Blog
Search. For example, if you're viewing [[Cat]], you can click a button
called "Show comments" below the article, which will run a Google Blog
Search that returns all blog posts mentioning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat, sorted by date or by relevance
(PageRank-style sorting, which can automatically surface the best
comments to the top).