[Foundation-l] Announcement: Maggie Dennis to continue with WMF

Kat Walsh kat at mindspillage.org
Fri Jan 20 21:45:24 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Philippe Beaudette
<philippe at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm thrilled to announce that Maggie Dennis, our community liaison, has
> agreed to transition to a permanent role with the Wikimedia Foundation.

Congratulations, Maggie--you have been doing great work and I'm glad
that you're crazy enough to want to keep doing it!

-Kat

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia free: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate
Web: http://www.mindspillage.org Email: kat at wikimedia.org, kat at mindspillage.org