[Foundation-l] mobile website

Zugravu Gheorghe zugravu.gheorghe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:07:42 UTC 2012

bringing my 5 cents: think that mobile users are not the one privileged
here, since anyone can surf on m.wp. Guess that limited usability of
m.wp compensate 100% lack of normanl WP. (following my friends post on
WP this morning - everyone feels disturbed by this, and I am not from an
english speaking country, as you can see here [1], online dictionary is
solidar with WP)

[1] http://dexonline.ro/

all the best,
/gheorghe