[Foundation-l] Image filter brainstorming: Personal filter lists

Tom Morris tom at tommorris.org
Tue Nov 29 09:32:48 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 08:09, Möller, Carsten <c.moeller at wmco.de> wrote:
> No, we need to harden the wall agaist all attacks by hammers, screwdrivers and drills.
> We have consensus: Wikipedia should not be censored.

You hold strong on that principle. Wikipedia should not be censored!

Even if that censorship is something the user initiates, desires, and
can turn off at any time, like AdBlock.

Glad to see that Sue Gardner's warnings earlier in the debate that
people don't get entrenched and fundamentalist but try to honestly and
charitably see other people's points of view has been so well heeded.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>