[Foundation-l] Fwd: Thank you from the Wikimedia Foundation

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:40:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Tom Morris <tom at tommorris.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 21:03, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
> <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi;
>>
>> Could I humbly suggest the image in the campaign notice bar be moved
>> to the other edge of the page. In the default skins, the article title
>> has every appearance of being a caption to the picture. This can cause
>> un-intended comic effects, depending which article one is reading.
>>

> A rather OTT one I print-screened for effect: http://imgur.com/SfSDr
>
> But, yes, this has been mentioned a few times by people writing in to
> OTRS and also on some social media sites.

TMI department, I am tracking down info I can usefully present to a
"socialized medicine" practitioner about my melena. And naturally
consequently foregoing any more iron supplements for the rest of
the week. And try to get anything rude from that, you will not have
gotten anything in contravention of "Principle of least astonishments"
no matter how you care to define it. /sarcasm