[Foundation-l] Scheduled intermittent downtime on all Wikimedia projects ...

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 20:00:39 UTC 2011

Let's just drop it :) I'm not sure where things went so south but I take
full responsibility. I've pinged Tim off-list about contributing my own time
to work on the error page matter - which I think is only fair enough given
that I raised it. And sorry for any offence caused to the ops team by my
suggestion.

Tom

p.s. I appreciate Tim is busy so maybe someone else can answer: if I have a
substantial technical proposal to re-work the error page process where is
the best place to post it for comment?