[Foundation-l] multilingual mailing list

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:53:22 UTC 2011

Austin Hair, 08/03/2011 23:01:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Casey Brown wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:
>>> Do we have a multilingual mailing list? [...]
>>
>> This *is* a multilingual list.  All languages are welcome here.  [...]
>
> Casey's right—this is, in fact, the official policy of the list.

Another list where this is official policy (and more clearly stated) is
Internal-l (for those who are subscribed: check the first messages).
A really (and not only formally) multilingual list is the new iberocoop
list, started after the last Wikimania
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Iberocoop ).

Nemo