[Foundation-l] Nominating Committee

Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 17:35:24 UTC 2011

To clarify my position, I found the procedure as designed for handling appointed seats to be inherently unworkable. I don't think the procedures could have been followed during my service on the committee given the resources and time available. I imagine idealists will disagree with that assessment, but I feel energy is best directed to revising the by-laws for a more pragmatic process.

BirgitteSB