[Foundation-l] NPG still violating copyright

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Thu Jun 16 10:20:30 UTC 2011

On 16 June 2011 11:03, Scott MacDonald <doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> The only other one I had noted was
> http://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/person/mp01315/william-dobson
>
> This does seem to have been sorted. But I recall people saying there were
> others at the time, but I don't have any list.

As I recall, there didn't seem to be very many - I checked twenty or
thirty more plausible candidates (same time period, etc) and drew a
blank before finding Dobson. There was one other possible case
mentioned on the talkpage, but there both the NPG and WP seem to have
derived it from an old copy of the Dictionary of Australian Biography.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk