[Foundation-l] NPG still violating copyright

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:34:08 UTC 2011

Personally, I would rather see this as an opportunity for friendly dialogue
to help improve our working relationship. It might be a case study to
usefully cover at GLAMcamp London (24 June) where someone from the NPG is
attending (though not necessarily with this responsibility) and could be
declared afterwards as a positive outcome. Perhaps someone would care to
email the WM-UK board with a short summary and this can be resolved
off-list?

Cheers,
Fae
--