[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:09:41 UTC 2011

2011/6/3 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> I suspect there is more than a little of that in current local wiki
> defiance of global bans. And it's really, really not a good idea.

Please argument that position David. Has this person abused his
checkuser status?

I personally think project independence is a "sine qua non" condition
for recruiting a certain class of contributors (for instance,
academia). We have enough conspiracy theories  without the foundation
enforcing another rule over the head of the communities.

Strainu