[Foundation-l] Doctors Again

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Wed Jun 1 15:13:04 UTC 2011

> Indeed. The problem is we don't know.  The survey doesn't ask what area
> they
> use it, how often or rarely, or whether they used it "instead of" or "as
> well as".
>
> Different people may have different guesses how to interpret it.  But we
> don't know.
>
> FT2

The only thing we can do is try to make the information as good as
possible and appropriately word and display our disclaimer about not
relying inappropriately on Wikipedia.

We can leave it up to professionals to sort out ambiguous information
from ambiguous sources such as patients and Wikipedia.

Fred