[Foundation-l] Wikimedia at events

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Wed Jun 1 07:21:17 UTC 2011

Hi.

Is there a breakdown of who the Wikimedia Foundation sends to particular
events or what events Wikimedia participates in? I know that Wikimedia sends
a lot of people to a lot of conferences (and unconferences and hackathons
and manias), so I assume there's some kind of record somewhere on Meta-Wiki.
Does anyone know of such a list? I'm particularly curious about who's being
sent to the upcoming Wikimania (which could be a question for the Wikimania
2011 organizers, I don't know).

A fine-grained list (listing particular people sent to particular events) or
a broad list (listing all events that Wikimedia sends any number of people
to) would be great.

MZMcBride