[Foundation-l] Feedback Tools

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:57:29 UTC 2011

Geoff Brigham, 27/07/2011 01:20:
> We have written a page on wikimediafoundation.org[1] that clarifies how the
> Wikimedia Foundation treats user feedback from new tools such as
> ArticleFeedback[2] and
> MoodBar.[3]

Thank you for the clarification.
I was wondering whether the page can be confusing for someone who
randomly opens it without knowing it's only about such tools: it's quite
obvious that it refers only to feedback sent through the websites, but
the language is (correctly) very generic, so that it almost seems to
apply even to emails sent to OTRS.

And speaking of feedback, thank you for your reply on
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Legal/Legal_Policies&oldid=2751779#Thanks.21>
as well.

Nemo