[Foundation-l] Start "questions and answers" site within Wikimedia

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:59:24 UTC 2011

> This results from point #3. We do not want to depend on 3rd party in terms
> of content security and reliability

 Not to be glib of course... but you mean like we depend on the commercial
hosts/datacenters and top tier connectivity.

I do think this point needs stressing though... going your own way can be as
bad/problematic as relying on a third party. Blindly choosing one or the
other of these options is never a good idea :)

Tom