[Foundation-l] Going to far

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Mon Jul 18 19:37:11 UTC 2011

Huib Laurens wrote:
> I regret the fact that I need to e-mail to this list, but I tried and tried
> but can't work it out with the people involved. I talked about letting it go
> but that doesn't seem the right thing to do also, so maybe a discussion on
> this list can make something happen.

I can't imagine you regret sending this e-mail as much as I regret trying to
parse it. From what I can tell, this list isn't the appropriate forum.
Whatever your issue is, it's buried beneath a wall of text and what appears
to be years of antics on your part.

If you have reason to believe that the Wikimedia privacy policy has been
violated, you should contact the Ombudsman commission:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman_commission>.

If you would like to have certain information removed from a particular
Wikimedia wiki, you can try contacting the wiki's oversighters or
Arbitration Committee. If you've ruined or soured those relationships to the
point that those individuals are unwilling to respond, then that's a bed of
your own making and you'll simply have to live with the consequences of your
actions.

You're also free to contact individual members of Wikimedia Foundation staff
or OTRS, but there doesn't appear to be much (if anything) that needs to be
discussed that relates to the purpose or mission of this mailing list.

MZMcBride