[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:28:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 23:10, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking more of whether or not it is retained, and precisely how it is
> retained. Is it kept in a locked box somewhere? Sitting on someone's desk?
> Accessible to other individuals?

Which is clearly the good way to ask the questions. It's how the
process works, why this way, how is it effective? How the data
handled, secured, used and destroyed? And what are the experiences,
how effective it was, what problems it caused (apart from trolls
coming to and fro complaining)?

I do not know, I ain't no dutch, and haven't been banned so far. ;-)
I'm an outsider.