[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:11:26 UTC 2011

The rather big deal for me is that when i edit a Wikimedia project there is
a privacy policy, and next to that there is a policy that only people who
identified themselfs to the foundation can handle non-public date. I guess
that there this is the case also.

So wouldn't it be more secure and inside the Wikimedia policies when it
would be send to OTRS and that trusted identified users can handle those?

I do see a big concern, cuz I send my passport somewhere for Wikipedia... If
something happens it would make Wikimedia responsible, because I send it to
them (to a Dutch adress) So do we want a policy that works but could
endanger the Foundation because they are still responsible.