[Foundation-l] Merge wikis

Alhen alhen.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:31:27 UTC 2011

While I agree on principle, it can be more than difficult to merge sister
projects at this point of time. Wiktionary, wikibook, and wikisource and so
on have very different users. Some of them even dread the idea of belonging
to Wikipedia. Cross-project colaboration must be encouraged, yes, but
placing all of them in one wiki won't make things better in principle.

However, small not cared projects should be joined. Those without a visible
community after some talking with the only existing editor(many wikisources
and wiktionaries) could be merged as to foster the develop of those
projects.

Alhen
@alhen_ at twitter
591-79592235