[Foundation-l] Merge wikis

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:48:09 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:34 PM, . Courcelles <courcelleswiki at gmail.com>wrote:

> I couldn't agree more, now that the date has passed, so should
> ten.wikipedia.  Outreach and Strategy have a mission, but nothing so
> distinct that it would be out of scope on Meta, and combining those three
> projects would reduce the overhead in time and process required to maintain
> all three/four wikis.

Just to speak about tenwiki...

There has been an open discussion since March (no rush to close) about what
to do with the site.[1] You're all welcome to participate in that if you
have an opinion about what to do.

That discussion was interesting for this one, because it brings up issues
such as that merging even a relatively small wiki like ten (565 content
pages, 3,204 total pages) into Meta would probably take some considerable
work.

Best regards,

Steven

1.