[Foundation-l] IRC Office Hours with Exec. Dir. Sue Gardner, Jan. 28th 18:00 UTC

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 24 17:23:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Now that we're past the rush of the fundraiser and the tenth anniversary, we're going to renew IRC office hours beginning this Thursday, January 28th, 18:00-19:00 UTC. Joining us will be Sue Gardner (Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation). It would be great if you could be there to help us kick off a new series of discussions about the Foundation, its work, and the movement as a whole.

If you're not familiar with IRC office hours, instructions for how to join and a link to time conversion can be found at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

Thanks!

Steven Walling
Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation