[Foundation-l] Questions about new Fellow

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Fri Jan 21 17:36:33 UTC 2011

Achal Prabhala wrote:
> In all these capacities and more.

33

> That's the spirit. And I've always felt that a waste is a terrible thing
> to mind.

81

[links shortened]
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=2284834#India_planning
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=2284834#India_planning

First link: 231
Second link: 285

> Settle down, my friend...going around in circles will make us all dizzy.

72

> Personally, I recommend half an hour of Pranayama
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranayama) every morning: it makes one
> feel calm and loving.

140!

Your commitment to openness and transparency is ready to be transferred to a
Twitter account. You'll have to work with Erik to make all of his openness
and transparency fit. (In all seriousness, thank you, Erik, for the
reports.)

I don't know why anyone would be interested (in more than 500 characters)
about one of the biggest portions of Wikimedia's five-year plan (which you
didn't help write, I get it!). But your snide answers to legitimate
questions only serves to highlight the exact problems and concerns that most
people have been quietly observing in you. Good work.

MZMcBride