[Foundation-l] retire the administrator privilege

Joseph Seddon seddonwiki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:06:54 UTC 2011

I am going to be quite frank and say that it is pointless to have this
discussion on this list. Only a fraction of the english wikipedia community
are on it. If you are genuinely serious about this then propose it on the
english wikipedia. This is not a foundation level issue nor will it ever
become one so put it to the community.

Seddon