[Foundation-l] Software idea: a "Wikipedia Explorer" that lets you browse Wikipedia and more

Yao Ziyuan yaoziyuan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:24:28 UTC 2011

In my original message I mentioned "a chat room and a forum for every
Wikipedia article". For chat rooms, yes, an IRC server has to be created
(or use an existing IRC network such as FreeNode). For forums, however, we
don't need a centralized forum server. Wikipedia Explorer will help the
user create a blog with Blogger.com, and put all his "forum posts" on this
blog, and call Google Blog Search to retrieve blog posts associated with a
particular Wikipedia article and then merge them into a "forum" view.