[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool 5 testing deployment

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 12:28:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 9:08 PM, J Alexandr Ledbury-Romanov
<alexandrdmitriromanov at gmail.com> wrote:
> A reminder that 1) people posting to this list need not be rude in order to
> get their messages across and 2) there is a monthly limit of thirty (30)
> posts per person.

There is a well worn statement in Finnish folklore, that every sack
has a bottom.
Don't push it. I can take people being rude to me. and believe me they are doing
it in spades, just read upthread. I have been nothing but cordial, even though
my blood might have been boiling. I find it a little bit rich that you are now
representing that I am the source of rudeness.