[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool 5 testing deployment

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:23:12 UTC 2011

On 24 December 2011 11:00, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Given that there seems to be a consensus that your logic doesn't make
> > sense, comments like that make you look, as we British would say, rather
> > silly.
>
> I think you are confounding what moves around in your mind with
> "consensus".
> The former is what people inside your own mind think, the latter is what a
> group
> of people think (and usually act upon).

Jussi-Ville, you are being unnecessarily hostile here.  So far, everyone
who's posted here has found themselves confounded by what you have written
in this thread, and they have given you that feedback.  Rather than blaming
everyone else for failing to understand your point, perhaps you might want
to take the time to consider what message you are trying to get through to
people, and try to find a way to explain what your concerns are without
making vague allusions and being so combative.

Best,

Risker