[Foundation-l] Reminder: IRC office hours with the Head of Reader Relations, Thursday Dec. 22nd

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Dec 23 16:30:42 UTC 2011

Hi Jürgen,

I didn't mean to specify a format, but rather how I would like to use it.
If the same can be achieved in a way that is also open source etc (an can
be used on multiple platforms) that deserved of course preference. Hence
the "some kind of" :)

Best,

Lodewijk

No dia 22 de Dezembro de 2011 19:34, Juergen Fenn <