[Foundation-l] Editor Appeals Galore!

Megan Hernandez mhernandez at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 23 04:11:06 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

These past few weeks, we’ve rotated through a couple dozen appeals with
people from different parts of the world with unique Wikipedia experiences
and personal stories to tell. It honestly has been so fun and inspiring to
help tell their stories.  Right now and for the next few days, we have all
the appeals up live together.  It’s so neat to see a different person each
time you open a page.

There’s an update on meta with all the appeals that are running right now:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011#A_Parade_of_Appeals.21_December_22.2C_2011

Please go check it out and read what they have to say.  I bet it will make
your day better :)

We owe a huge thank you to everyone who has helped make this campaign so
special by showing readers how incredible our community is.

Thanks & have a lovely weekend,

Megan

--

Megan Hernandez