[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 15 12:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I got word a few minutes ago that today's
SOPA markup meeting will be using a new tool that allows for public input
into the markup.  Shortly before 8:30, you'll see the SOPA bill replace the
OPEN bill at Keepthewebopen.com.  If you'd like to have input during the
markup process, this is a nice way to do it.

pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.