[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:20:08 UTC 2011

> *At some point of time we'll have to articulate ourselves politically.*

If we decide to be honest with ourselves we must remember that we crossed
that line when it.wiki got off-line for a very similar reason.

And WMF also participated in Internet Censorship Day. not only participated
- organized it -  look at the bottom of this page:
http://americancensorship.org/

So is not a question of IF we will be political or apolitical, is a
question of if this is a case for it (and at least WMF seems to think it
is.)
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*