[Foundation-l] Regarding Berkman/Sciences Po study

Dario Taraborelli dtaraborelli at wikimedia.org
Sun Dec 11 21:19:04 UTC 2011

Kim,

what about we stop naming and shaming and start thinking of how to solve problems instead? Let's sit down and discuss how to fix the various issues that have been raised on the lists, obtain community feedback and allow the researchers to resume the collection of responses they need to complete this study, which I understand you are not substantially objecting to.

I appreciate your contribution on the talk page of the project and I am happy to host a conference call with Jerome some time this week if you wish to help us out.

Dario